Thursday 5 February 2015

Little Shop of Horrors College production (Musical theatre)

For my colleges production of Little Shop of Hororros, I was the Lighting Designer for this production we had a full set so in my designs I needed to think about the set and how to light the set in the right way to not have dark patches on the set. The day the set arrived at my college was one week before the production was to start and open to its audience so once the set was in the theatre and assembled I needed to get out the leaders and reabgle lighting to cover the set evnley and add lights because the set was bigger than what I expected it to be, so I needed to change my lighting plans to fit what we had. With the production being about a man eating plant I wanted to keep the gels plant like colours so greens, reds, blues, purple and beige. In scene where the plant would do something big and the colour of the stage would change I would keet the focus punt on the plant be keeping it in a different colour. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment