Monday 16 February 2015

Shotton Hall Theatre School

 I am employed in a local theatre school as a theatre lighting technician where I have the responsibly of rigging and operating the lights for their Drama and Musical performances. In order for the productions to be successful I needed to attend regular meetings, meet deadlines, work as part of a production team, and design and operate the lighting console. In addition, as part of a small team I am also involved in running all sound and creative aesthetics of the performances. I do find the role stressful at times but I enjoy the challenge and the feeling I get at the end of the productions of a job well done.



At work we have just done and are doing  two Connections productions Heritage & Remote. For these productions I was the LD and SD with these productions we went to other theatres to preform this so when we go to other theatres I needed to get set up as soon as possible and program lighting and sound then be ready to run all tec of the show. For the production Remote is still in its first stagers of rehearsals but will be ran in the same way as befor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment